Monday, December 5, 2011

Winter Attractions

Is Already winter in Korea and all the people is getting ready for the Christmas Time; but also there is a very important part that I didn't mention before and that is the SNOW.

When the snow arrives to Korea; Seoul is ready for Christmas so is just one thing missing: the ICE RINK. A lot of people have interest on winter sports,maybe because there are a lot of Mountains, really good ski resorts, there is also an ICE RINK open all the year in Jamsil and the most important is  that Koreans have a very representative Ice skater an she is Kim Yu-Na (김연아). 


She won the gold medal in the 2010 Olympic games, actually she is the first female skater to win the Olympic Games. After this the  ice skating became more popular in Korea. As I remember 2 Years ago when I came to Korea, there were sales everywhere because she won the MEDAL.

That is a good way for stimulate  people to skate and also promote the winter sports. So that is why this post is DEDICATED to the winter sports. Also on my next post I will tell about my experience doing Snowboarding and some resort and ski rinks to enjoy this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment