Friday, December 9, 2011

Good? You decide

As I mentioned on my last post there is variety of Korean Food. There is good food, "normal"one and  there is  also food that don't inspired too much confidence.(to me)

In America and Latin America we think that in Asia they eat a lot of disgusting things maybe because we don't know very well the culture and also there is a big ocean between America and Asia, so is not easy to get the proper information about culture, music, food, etc.

So, Have you ever tried DOG? or Have u ever tried to eat an Octopus? maybe your answer will be "YES", but  How about ALIVE?(not the dog just the OCTOPUS)

I know, sounds extravagant and strange also people say just try it an then is done; but the problem is when you are trying to put the food on your mouth  and you don't know how is gonna taste. On my personal experience I have never ate this kind of food also must of the people from Latin America have never tried either.

OCTOPUS 




 DOG SOUP

I have  participated in some surveys about food and I could find out that  Koreans don't like too much the RAW food because of the smell. That is strange, isn't it?

PD: Forgot to tell you that the dog soup an the Octopus are really highly priced  and many Korean people have never tried either.

No comments:

Post a Comment