Saturday, November 26, 2011

Coffee + the BEST

From the 24 ~ 27 at COEX is having place the
CAFE SHOW 2011
I went today to appreciate all the stands and to taste the best coffees in the world.

At first  I thought that the event wasn't popular as well but when I arrived there were TONS of people doing line to get in. The entrance fee is 10,000won.
Is just one day remaining but if you have the opportunity to visit COEX during the Sunday you should go and taste the best coffees.

Actually, I need to mention that the main reason for me to visit the exposition was to meet  the best barista  in the world. He is a Salvadoran Guy; yes, from my country. He is the actual champion and came to Korea to impart one seminar about new techniques.
If you go to COEX  you will  able to taste The CAFE  from El Salvador.

The Salvadoran CAFE  is a Gourmet CAFE. The price is really high. I asked how much then the marketing en charged told me one AMERICANO around 7,000 ~ 8,000won depending of the place. So that's why is difficult to find  Salvadorean coffee in Korea but in this exhibition you can taste it for free. 



No comments:

Post a Comment